We Welcome Your Pup To Our Lower Level Patio!
Please Be Respectful Of The Rules Below So That We Can Continue To Do So.
1. Dogs must be kept on a leash and within reach of their owner at all times.
(No retractable leashes please.)
2. Your canine friend can't eat off your plate or drink from your glass.
3. Please do not place your dog, even a small one, on the table, in your lap or on a chair.
(Because the Health Department says so.)
4. Begging, barking and disruptive behaviors are not allowed.
5. Dogs are not allowed inside our bar or restaurant. (With the exception of service dogs.)
6. Our serving staff are not allowed to touch your pup while working, it's nothing personal!
(For health and sanitary purposes.)
Smilin’ Moose has a zero tolerance policy in regards to dogs with aggressive behavior. We reserve the right to request your dog to leave our patio at any time for any reason.